Commerce Construction Services, a well-established company celebrating its 25th year in business, is seeking an experienced Estimator/Project Manager. Commerce is a customer-driven General Contractor working primarily in the Wichita and surrounding areas.
We are seeking a commercial construction Estimator/Project Manager to assist in the pursuit of new and renovation work in negotiated and hard bid environments. Our employees are our greatest asset – we are looking for an experienced team player who is interested in growing with our company. It is important the candidate has earned a reputation of working well with architects, clients, office and field staff, and subcontractors.
- Competently analyze and estimate all types of projects in detail.
- Solicit and qualify subcontractors’ bids.
- Cultivate and maintain favorable relationships with clients.
- Participate in the design phase of projects and have the ability to evaluate and budget projects from preliminary drawings.
- Project management, preconstruction services, subcontracts, submittals, short and long term planning, jobsite meetings, billings, and closeout.
- Visit job sites to ensure safety procedures are followed, quality control standards are met, equipment and techniques are used properly and to check productions.
- Help coordinate subcontractors and in-house crews to complete work to our company’s high workmanship standards.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible and accountable for his/her clients.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Have strong negotiation and analytical skills.
- Have exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Be strongly committed to safety.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Science/Management or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial construction.
- Stable employment history with good references.
- Background and ability to learn new computer programs.
- Professional written and verbal skills.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Bonus program available.
- Company provided vehicle, phone, and laptop.
- Company sponsored training opportunities.
Interested? Please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com today!
Commerce Construction Services, Inc. provides for a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants.