Commerce Construction Services, a well-established company celebrating its 25th year in business, is seeking a commercial construction Drywall Finisher. Commerce is a customer-driven General Contractor working primarily in the Wichita and surrounding areas.
We are seeking a commercial construction Drywall Finisher to assist in the pursuit of new and renovation work environment. Our employees are our greatest asset and we are looking for an experienced team player who is interested in growing with our company.
- Comply with company safety rules and regulations and maintain a high degree of craftsmanship
- Help clean and prepare sites to protect surfaces outside of work area
- Hanging and repairing drywall for walls and ceilings and installing metal corner bead
- Operate hand tools, machines and power tools as necessary
- Safely handling extension, step and other types of ladders
- Wear respirator in accordance with OSHA requirements
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible and accountable for his / her workmanship
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be strongly committed to safety
- 3 – 5 years drywall installation and finishing experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Legally permitted to work in the US
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic experience in commercial construction
- Stable employment history with good references
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Interested? Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our offices to complete an application today!
Commerce Construction Services, Inc. provides for a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants.